Fees & Billing
Call us to make an appointment on
(07) 41 651 288
We are open Monday to Friday
8:30am to 12:00pm
1:30pm – 5:00pm
Closed on Public Holidays
Bulkbilling services are available to:
- Patients Under 16yrs of age
- Health Care/Pension Card holders and Commonwealth Seniors Card holders
- Department of Veterans’ Affair Patients.
- or at the Doctor’s discretion.
- Management Plans and all other Health Assessments
Private billing applies to all other patients and payment to be made following your consultation. Fees can be paid by Cash, EFTPOS, Visa, Master Card or Cheque.
Medicare rebates can be processed from the practice at the time of payment. Rebates can be deposited directly into your account by using your Savings or cheque account on key card. A cheque for your rebate can also be requested on your behalf that can take up to 10 working days to receive.
If you wish to take your matter further please contact:
Health Ombudsman—Phone: 133646
Address: P O Box 13281 George Street, Brisbane, Qld 4003